Drop into the season with the unrivaled style of the new Windrow Skate Shoe from etnies! Rocking a classic look, the Windrow features a sturdy mix of faux leather, suede, and action leather uppers with Foam Lite 2 cushioning for comfort and 400 NBS rubber outsole for traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Force Shield reinforced upper made with a mix of synthetic leather, suede, and action leather
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure with hidden loops offers a secure fit
- Foam Lite 2 molded EVA footbed ensures lasting comfort
- 400 NBS rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.