Mens Osiris D3 2001 Skate Shoe - White / Swirl
- Puffy silhouette made with soft synthetic upper
- Padded mesh tongue and collar for breathable comfort
- Adjustable cage-style lace closure
- EVA footbed provides lasting comfort
- Cupsole construction offers durability and impact resistance
- Durable rubber outsole delivers premium gripping traction
Hailing from San Diego, the OSIRIS Shoe Company was founded in 1996 by Tony Chen, Tony Magnusson, Brian Reid, Doug Weston and Laura Kim. The team saw a void in theskateboard industry and sought to create a brand of pro-designed and endorsed footwear.
Decades later, OSIRIS is still working closely with their team of professional skaters, bmx riders, and freestyle motocross riders to develop shoes with outstanding technical features and ensure their footwear is both functional and stylish.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!