Upgrade your performance with the new Protocol Skate Shoe from Osiris! A full-fledged system of comfort and style, the Protocol Skate Shoe features a synthetic nubuck upper, compression-molded EVA insole for comfort and support, and durable Super Grip™ rubber outsole for dependable board-gripping traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy nubuck upper with breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Compression-molded EVA drop-in footbed provides lasting comfort
- FLX VLK sole construction for maximum support and comfort
- Super Grip™ rubber outsole delivers premium traction
Hailing from San Diego, the OSIRIS Shoe Company was founded in 1996 by Tony Chen, Tony Magnusson, Brian Reid, Doug Weston and Laura Kim. The team saw a void in theskateboard industry and sought to create a brand of pro-designed and endorsed footwear.
Decades later, OSIRIS is still working closely with their team of professional skaters, bmx riders, and freestyle motocross riders to develop shoes with outstanding technical features and ensure their footwear is both functional and stylish.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!