Rock a retro look with the new Pump Omni Zone II Athletic Shoe from Reebok! These high-top basketball sneakers feature durable leather and mesh uppers, air pumps on the tongue for a custom fit, lace closures with contrasting TPU cages, and cushioned Hexalite footbeds for all-day comfort. Available online at Journeys.com!
- High-top construction
- Durable leather and mesh upper
- Soft textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added support
- The Pump on tongue allows for a secure, custom fit
- Lace closure with contrasting TPU cage
- Cushioned Hexalite footbed and EVA midsole ensure all-day comfort
- Colorful rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
Reebok's United Kingdom-based ancestor company was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So, in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes. The family-owned business proudly made the running shoes worn in the 1924 Summer Games by the athletes celebrated in the film "Chariots of Fire."
In 1958, two of the founder's grandsons started a companion company that came to be known as Reebok, named for an African gazelle.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!