- Sturdy canvas upper with suede and leather details
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Compression molded EVA footbed with arch support ensures all-day comfort
- Double-wrapped vulcanized taping for added durability
- Molded rubber Swellular outsole delivers flexible traction
The Reef story started 25 years ago when two brothers from Argentina Fernando and Santiago Aguerre acted on an idea to produce high quality, comfortable yet stylish sandals. Inspired by their love of the California lifestyle and surfing culture, the brothers moved to California in the early 80's and found Reef sandals. With a tiny amount of start up capital of $4000 and after lots of hard work Reef is now widely considered to be the number one sandal brand in the world.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!