- 50% hemp and 50% cotton twill upper
- Hand-whip-stitched moccasin-style toe
- Allover camo print
- Combination hemp and canvas lining
- Elastic midfoot gore made with 35% recycled polyester / 65% rubber
- High-rebound Soft Top foam footbed ensures all-day comfort
- Cushioned EVA midsole ensures lasting comfort
- Antimicrobial additive designed to reduce odor-causing bacteria
- Durable Happy Ü outsole made from 47% recycled EVA foam, 47% virgin rubber, and 6% straw delivers flexible traction
Sanuk products have been twice recognized at the SIMA Image Awards as the 2007 and 2010 Footwear Product of the Year. The brand is best known for its Sidewalk Surfers, often referred to as “Not-A-Shoes”, for their patented sandal construction which allows your feet to bend and flex in natural comfort. Sanuk also leads its industry by using innovative materials in its footwear such as yoga mat and indoor-outdoor carpet.
Sanuk continues to sponsor a spectrum of premier athletes, including surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter and Dave Rastovich and rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Daniel Woods. Sanuk products are now distributed in nearly 70 countries worldwide. Smile...Pass It On!
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!