Add some coastal coolness to your look with the new Striper II Storm Suede Chkka Boot from Sperry Top-Sider! The Striper II Storm Suede Chukka Boot sports waterproof suede uppers with vulcanized sole construction and non-marking rubber outsole designed for traction on wet or dry surfaces. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Waterproof suede upper with soft textile lining
- Seam-sealed construction keeps water out
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Removable cushioned footbed for all day comfort and support
- Non-marking rubber lug sole with Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ delivers optimal traction in wet or dry conditions
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.