Mens Sperry Top-Sider Striper Storm Hiker Boot - Black
Give your trail-ready look a stylin' update with the new Striper Storm Hiker Boot! This waterproof hiker rocks seam-sealed construction with suede uppers and non-marking rubber lug sole designed for traction on wet and dry surfaces. Available online at Journeys.com!
Style ID: 87019896
- Waterproof suede upper with soft textile lining
- Seam-sealed construction
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Removable cushioned footbed for all day comfort and support
- Non-marking rubber lug outsole with signature Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ delivers premium wet and dry traction
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!
Show Us Your Style
Show us your style by tagging us @journeys on social media.