Mens Timberland Euro Hiker Edge Shell-Toe Boot - Wheat
Trick out your trek with the new Euro Hiker Edge Shell-Toe Boot from Timberland! Update your outdoorsy style with the Euro Hiker Edge, featuring durable leather and Cordura® fabric uppers treated to repel water and stains, Greenstride™ sole for comfort, and molded rubber shell for increased durability and protection.
Style ID: 532209
- Durable combination upper made with Cordura® fabric and Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Soft textile lining made with ReBOTL™ fabric (at least 50% recycled plastic)
- Upper treated with Defender Repellent Systems® to repel water and stains
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Molded rubber shell toe provides protection from the elements
- GreenStride™ sole made with 75% renewable sugar cane and responsibly sourced rubber
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!
Show Us Your Style
Show us your style by tagging us @journeys on social media.