Mens Timberland Euro Hiker Shell-Toe Jacquard Boot - Wheat
Elevate your trail trekking style with the new Euro Hiker Shell-Toe Jacquard Boot from Timberland! Tackle the great outdoors with the ultimate comfort and quality of the Euro Hiker Shell-Toe Jacquard Boot, featuring durable textile uppers treated to repel water and stains, lace closure with speed lace hardware and hooks, molded rubber shell for increased durability and protection, and durable rubber lug sole for superior traction. Available exclusively at Journeys!
Style ID: 531960
- 100% polyester jacquard upper with breathable mesh lining
- Upper treated with Defender Repellent Systems to repel water and stains
- Lace closure with rustproof speed lace hardware and lace hooks at the top offers a secure fit
- Laces made from 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Molded rubber shell toe provides protection from the elements
- Fully gusseted tongue helps keep debris out
- SensorFlex™ technology for underfoot support, independent suspension and flexibility for a smooth ride over any terrain
- 34% recycled rubber lug outsole for durability and maximum traction on any surface
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!
Show Us Your Style
Show us your style by tagging us @journeys on social media.