- Vegan construction
- Sturdy canvas upper with breathable lining
- Synthetic leather heel counter
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- OrthoLite® Eco LT high-rebound footbed made with plant-based and recycled materials
- Durable vulcanized rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in a village in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One®.
Five years later, TOMS realized this movement could serve other basic needs and launched TOMS Eyewear. With every pair purchased, TOMS will help give sight to a person in need. One for One®. As we learn that everyday choices have the power to impact the lives of those around the world, the TOMS movement will continue to grow and evolve. With every backpack you purchase, TOMS will help stop bullying, one youth at a time. One for One®. Join us at TOMS.com.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!