Refine your casual cool with the new Neumel Hi Boot from UGG®! These moc-toe boots feature soft suede uppers with UGGplush™ linings and insoles (80% upcycled wool / 20% lyocell), side zippers for easy on and off, and Treadlite by UGG™ outsoles for premium traction.
- Soft suede upper with moc-toe stitching
- 17mm UGGplush™ lining (80% upcycled wool / 20% lyocell)
- Recycled polyester binding
- Lace closure with cotton laces offers a secure fit
- Side zipper closure for easy on and off
- Foam footbed with 17mm UGGplush™ lining provides moisture-wick comfort and warmth
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole delivers lightweight flexibility and traction
Founded in 1978 by an Australian surfer on the coast of California, UGG® is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic Boot style. First worn by celebrities, and then the world, UGG® produces footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward quality and craftsmanship. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of UGG® boots, casual shoes and slippers, using the highest quality leathers and suedes, and of course, the world's finest sheepskin. UGG® is the world's largest purveyor of grade-A sheepskin, and take great care to ensure that every shoe is going to feel great from the moment you slip it on.