Kick back and relax with the cozy comfort of the new Tasman Slipper from UGG®! The UGG® Tasman sports signature suede uppers with topline braid detail and UGGplush™ lining to keep you cozy and comfortable.
- Soft suede upper with topline braid details
- Recycled polyester braid and binding
- 17mm UGGplush™ (60% upcycled wool / 40% TENCEL&trade' lyocell) lining provides warmth and comfort
- Foam insole with 17mm UGGplush™ footbed offers moisture-wicking comfort
- SugarSole™ sugarcane-based EVA outsole delivers lightweight flexibility and traction that's perfect for indoor or outdoor wear
Founded in 1978 by an Australian surfer on the coast of California, UGG® is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic Boot style. First worn by celebrities, and then the world, UGG® produces footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward quality and craftsmanship. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of UGG® boots, casual shoes and slippers, using the highest quality leathers and suedes, and of course, the world's finest sheepskin. UGG® is the world's largest purveyor of grade-A sheepskin, and take great care to ensure that every shoe is going to feel great from the moment you slip it on.