- Soft suede uppers with fringe accent
- Signature whipstitched moc-toe
- Hand-beaded Thunderbird design
- Cushioned footbed provides comfort
- Nubby rubber sole delivers flexible traction
At Minnetonka, meaningful tradition and lasting change go hand in hand. While the brand has continued to craft beautiful, comfortable footwear since 1946, Minnetonka has also committed to becoming more sustainable, socially responsible, and collaborating with Native American artists. Whether it’s cozy slippers and boots, casual sandals and sneakers, or classic leather moccasins – Minnetonka will always be there to provide you with moments of comfort that are crafted to last.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!