- Heavy cotton canvas upper with suede and textile overlays
- Leather reinforcements on tongue and heel for added durability
- Soft polyester lining
- Tactical magnetic buckle on vamp with adjustable webbing
- Destiny prints on tongue and heel
- Rubber Destiny patch and woven label on lateral quarter
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Molded PU footbed with honeycomb ensures all-day comfort and cushioning
- Heel and tongue pull loops for easy on
- Rubber platform midsole with textured tooling for added protection and lift
- Durable rubber outsole with lugged tread delivers flexible traction
At the heart of historical events, cultural change and revolution, Palladium is the original canvas boot since 1947. Pioneering sustainability with the use environmentally friendly, vegan and upcycled materials, they've been using recycled rubber tires for their boots’ soles since the beginning and introduced the first organic cotton boot in 1991.
Life has much to offer those who dare to embrace the unknown. Palladium's boots have been at the service of curious and independent individuals like volcano scientist Haroun Tazieff and artists from the New York avant-garde underground. Call them life explorers: open-minded individuals who have the desire to discover and leave a mark on our world. Decades of supporting life explorers has taught Palladium that the good life doesn't just happen—we have to chase it, to build it, to create it for ourselves. That's why they continue to make timeless and adaptable gear that gives people the freedom to embrace the unexpected. Because who really knows what the next moment has in store? There will always be another trail, another sidewalk, another culture to learn and discover—whether it's in a far-away city or a short bike ride from home, Palladium encourages all to explore.