Rewrite the past in style with the new Classic Leather Make It Yours Athletic Shoe from Reebok! These '80s-inspired sneakers feature smooth leather uppers, stitched-on lines with intentional "miscuts" for a DIY look, retro Union Jack flag graphics, deconstructed crosscheck and side stripes, and thicker EVA midsoles to add a subtle lift to your profile. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Smooth leather upper with breathable textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for premium comfort and support
- Stitched-on lines with intentional "miscuts" for a DIY design
- Retro-inspired Union Jack flag graphics
- Deconstructed crosscheck and side stripes
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed provides lasting comfort
- Thicker EVA midsole delivers subtle lift and premium impact resistance
- Durable rubber outsole provides flexible traction
Reebok's United Kingdom-based ancestor company was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So, in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes. The family-owned business proudly made the running shoes worn in the 1924 Summer Games by the athletes celebrated in the film "Chariots of Fire."
In 1958, two of the founder's grandsons started a companion company that came to be known as Reebok, named for an African gazelle.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!