Reebok Zig Dynamica 2 Athletic Shoe - Big Kid - Pure Gray / Dynamic Red / Collegiate Gold
Jump feet-first into the future with the new Zig Dynamica 2 Athletic Shoe from Reebok! These bold running-inspired sneakers feature breathable mesh uppers with foam cushioning and an outsole designed to return energy to you with every step. Available at select stores and online at JourneysKidz.com!
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Chunky midsole with gradient effect for added style
- Durable rubber outsole distributes energy for premium cushioning
Reebok's United Kingdom-based ancestor company was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So, in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes. The family-owned business proudly made the running shoes worn in the 1924 Summer Games by the athletes celebrated in the film "Chariots of Fire."
In 1958, two of the founder's grandsons started a companion company that came to be known as Reebok, named for an African gazelle.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!