Add a wintry splash to their rainy day look with the new Saltwater Wool Boot from Sperry Top-Sider! They'll be hoping for rain while rocking the Saltwater Wool Boot, featuring a wool upper, waterproof rubber vamp, and a micro-fleece lining to keep feet warm and dry.
- Water-resistant wool upper
- Micro-fleece lining for enhanced comfort and warmth
- Thinsulate™ insulation increases warmth
- Rawhide lace closure with rustproof eyelets offers a secure fit
- Side zipper closure for easy on and off
- Waterproof rubber shell keeps feet dry on rainy days
- Non-marking rubber outsole with patented Wave-Siping™ delivers superior wet or dry traction
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.