The Timberland 6" boot features an enhanced waterproof leather that's durable and resistant to abrasions. Rustproof hardware, a steel shank for arch support, durable laces and a rubber lug outsole add to the rugged quality of these boots; a padded collar and EVA footbed provide all-day comfort and shock absorption.
Available exclusively at Journeys Kidz!
- Waterproof nubuck uppers
- Seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Rustproof hardware for durability and authenticity
- Lace closure with Taslan® laces offers a secure fit
- EVA footbed for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Steel shank for arch support
- Rubber lug outsole for durability and traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.