Blaze a trail with the new Euro Hiker Shell-Toe Boot from Timberland! The rugged Euro Hiker Shell-Toe Boot offers trail-ready durability with its premium leather upper, padded tongue and collar for comfort, EVA cushioned midsole, molded rubber shell toe, and durable rubber lug outsole for maximum traction. Available at select stores and online at JourneysKidz.com!
- Durable leather upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- EVA cushioned midsole for maximum comfort
- Molded rubber shell-toe provides impact resistance and extra protection from the elements
- Steel shank improves arch support
- Durable rubber lug outsole made with up to 34% recycled rubber delivers premium traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.