Get the look you know and love with upgraded durability in the new Helcor® 6" Classic Boot from Timberland! These rugged classics feature Helcor® leather uppers made with direct-attach seam-sealed waterproof construction, 400g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation, and a durable lug outsole made with 34% recycled rubber. Available exclusively at Journeys Kidz!
- Waterproof uppers made with Helcor® leather
- Direct-attach seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Rustproof hardware for durability and authenticity
- Lace closure with 100% recycled nylon laces offers a secure fit
- 400g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation
- Anti-fatigue footbed provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Steel shank for arch support
- Durable lug outsole made with 34% recycled rubber delivers premium traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.