Keep their toes nice and toasty with the unique style and signature comfort of the Neumel II Boot from UGG®! These little Neumel II Boots sport soft suede uppers lined with luxurious fleece, and easy side zipper for hassle-free on and off.
- Soft suede upper treated to repel water and stains
- 17mm UGGpure&trade wool lining for superior warmth and comfort
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Side zipper closure for easy on and off
- Foam footbed with removable 17mm UGGpure™ wool insole ensures lasting comfort
- Treadlite by UGG outsole™ delivers premium traction, impact resistance, and lightweight flexibility
- Shaft height: 2.75"
Founded in 1978 by an Australian surfer on the coast of California, UGG® is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic Boot style. First worn by celebrities, and then the world, UGG® produces footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward quality and craftsmanship. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of UGG® boots, casual shoes and slippers, using the highest quality leathers and suedes, and of course, the world's finest sheepskin. UGG® is the world's largest purveyor of grade-A sheepskin, and take great care to ensure that every shoe is going to feel great from the moment you slip it on.