Feed your inner mountain lioness with the adventurous style of the new Z/Boulder 2 Sandal from Chaco! Here to help you tackle the outdoor season, this resilient sandal can take you from campsite to creek-side in lightweight, breathable style.
- Polyester jacquard webbing wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a fully-adjustable custom fit
- Durable high-tensile webbing risers with injection-molded ladder lock buckle closure
- Toe loop for added security
- LUVESEAT PU midsole provides lasting outdoor comfort
- Non-marking ChacoGrip Eco sole made with 25% recycled rubber delivers premium traction
- Lug Depth: 2.5mm
Fit. Function. Transparency. Irreverence. Since 1989, these are the concepts that Chaco adults and children's sandals and shoes hold above all others. From new style introductions to changes in tread pattern or glue formula, everything passes a litmus test to determine whether it's truly an improvement. In addition, most Chaco sandals and shoes can be re-soled, a process that saves resources and dollars. In order to maintain the high level of quality, Chaco shoes and sandals address the dynamics of the stride with ADDSTRIDE, a combination of footbed contour for pure alignment to the body and to the adventure, function specific materials and outsole geometries designed to enhance the walking motion. Chaco sandals and shoes are designed to cross the boundaries between performance and casual, comfort and aesthetics. Versatile shoes for active adults and children. From glue bonds to stitch lines to polyurethane formulations, Chaco sandals and shoes are second to none in quality.