- Sturdy leather upper responsibly sourced through the Leather Working Group
- Soft textile lining
- Adjustable metallic buckle for added style
- Contoured footbed ensures all-day comfort and support
- Handmade midsole crafted from natural beechwood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
Sustainable comfort for all™
That’s Dr. Scholl's thing. Back in the ‘60s, founder Dr. William Scholl changed the game with a forever iconic wooden sandal that sparked a fashion revolution. It’s a movement his name still stands for: crafting amazing shoes that look good, feel good, and do good—at a conscious price too.
Simply put, Dr. Scholl's makes great shoes for everyone in the fam with style and comfort for days and using sustainable elements that show the Earth some love. They're talking sustainability from heel to toe, top to bottom, with responsibly sourced leathers, materials made from recycled plastic bottles, plant-based foams … and it doesn’t end there. They're determined to do their part by donating a tree for every Forever Original shoe purchased to support Trees for the Future and offset carbon emissions. Plus, they've streamlined their processes, reduced their packaging, and more.
Because Dr. Scholl's is all about the good vibes, all day, every day—for you, the Earth, and your style.
ALWAYS DR. SCHOLL’S. ALWAYS ICONIC. FOREVER ORIGINAL.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!