- Synthetic suede upper and soft lining made from recycled plastic bottles
- Side zipper closure for easy on and off
- Contoured footbed with anatomical cushioning ensures all-day comfort and support
- Eco-friendly insole crafted with 11% bio-based, anti-microbial, anti-odor Susterra® foam for sustainability
- Faux wood heel for added lift
- Rubber outsole with sawtooth tread delivers flexible traction
- Heel height: approx. 3.25"
- This style is shipped in a box made with recyclable materials & soy-based inks
Sustainable comfort for all™
That’s Dr. Scholl's thing. Back in the ‘60s, founder Dr. William Scholl changed the game with a forever iconic wooden sandal that sparked a fashion revolution. It’s a movement his name still stands for: crafting amazing shoes that look good, feel good, and do good—at a conscious price too.
Simply put, Dr. Scholl's makes great shoes for everyone in the fam with style and comfort for days and using sustainable elements that show the Earth some love. They're talking sustainability from heel to toe, top to bottom, with responsibly sourced leathers, materials made from recycled plastic bottles, plant-based foams … and it doesn’t end there. They're determined to do their part by donating a tree for every Forever Original shoe purchased to support Trees for the Future and offset carbon emissions. Plus, they've streamlined their processes, reduced their packaging, and more.
Because Dr. Scholl's is all about the good vibes, all day, every day—for you, the Earth, and your style.
ALWAYS DR. SCHOLL’S. ALWAYS ICONIC. FOREVER ORIGINAL.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!