Slip on a slim and stylish sneaker that's designed to withstand the wear and tear of extended skate sessions with the new Marana Slip On Skate Shoe from etnies! This durable slip-on sneaker rocks a synthetic suede upper, Pro Foam 2 polyurethane footbed, and a rubber outsole designed with rubber manufacturer Michelin to deliver premium grip. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Synthetic suede upper with Force Shield reinforcement
- Breathable mesh lining
- Dual elastic midfoot gore for easy on and off
- Evertoe rubber toe cap for increased abrasion resistance
- Extra thick Pro Foam 2 polyurethane footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Michelin-inspired rubber outsole with beefy car-tire-inspired tread delivers premium traction and flexibility
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever.
Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities.