Kick your retro style up a notch with the new Crew Kick 75 Casual Shoe from Keds! These vintage throwback sneakers rock an archival design straight out of the '70s and feature sturdy canvas uppers, Dream Foam™ footbed for comfort, and a flexible rubber outsole for traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy canvas upper with breathable lining
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure with flat cotton laces offers a secure fit
- Newly-developed Dream Foam™ footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Rubber toe cap and bumper for increased abrasion resistance
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
In 1916, Keds created an American Classic: the first shoe with a soft rubber sole, so comfortable & quiet you could "sneak" up on your boyfriend. This original sneaker, called "the Champion" has remained a style icon for over ninety years. Worn by Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and Jackie O, and consistently celebrated by Vogue, Elle and Women's Wear Daily, Keds continues to attract fashion designers, stylists and top editors in the industry with their classic, authentic style. Today, a new generation has discovered the Keds brand, which is helping to inspire a collective spirit of new American style, youthful optimism, collaboration and togetherness.