- Soft suede uppers with decorative fringe and tie
- Treated to repel water and stains
- Signature whip-stitched moc-toe
- Foam and EVA midsole provides lasting comfort
- Flex3 Sugarcane-based EVA outsole delivers flexible traction
At Minnetonka, meaningful tradition and lasting change go hand in hand. While the brand has continued to craft beautiful, comfortable footwear since 1946, Minnetonka has also committed to becoming more sustainable, socially responsible, and collaborating with Native American artists. Whether it’s cozy slippers and boots, casual sandals and sneakers, or classic leather moccasins – Minnetonka will always be there to provide you with moments of comfort that are crafted to last.