- Combination ragg wool and suede upper
- Plush fleece lining enhances warmth and comfort
- Rawhide lace closure offers a secure fit
- Moc-toe stitching
- Removable contoured footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Durable rubber outsole with heavy tread delivers reliable traction
At Minnetonka, meaningful tradition and lasting change go hand in hand. While the brand has continued to craft beautiful, comfortable footwear since 1946, Minnetonka has also committed to becoming more sustainable, socially responsible, and collaborating with Native American artists. Whether it’s cozy slippers and boots, casual sandals and sneakers, or classic leather moccasins – Minnetonka will always be there to provide you with moments of comfort that are crafted to last.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!