You'll be as fresh as they come, day in and day out, with the new 247 Athletic Shoe from New Balance! The 247 Athletic Shoe sports lightweight knitted mesh uppers with synthetic overlays for durability, microfiber collar with sock-like construction for comfort, and innovative Revlite midsole provides responsive cushioning.
- Lightweight knitted mesh uppers with synthetic overlays for durability
- Lightly padded microfiber collar with sock-like construction for premium comfort
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed for comfort and support
- REVlite EVA midsole provides responsive cushioning and impact resistance
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
New Balance began as a Boston-based arch support company in the early 1900's, developed into a specialized shoe manufacturer in the 1970's, and has grown to become a leading global athletic products company. Today New Balance is a family of brands including New Balance, Dunham, PF Flyers, Aravon, Warrior and Brine. Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. Part of producing superior footwear and athletic apparel is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance. To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and apparel, we focus on improving our technology and production methods. We have maintained five manufacturing facilities in New England where we continue to rely on the skills and teamwork of our American workforce to produce a percentage of our athletic footwear. We have also remained strongly committed to a core set of company values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.