Womens New Balance 574 Metallic Patch Athletic Shoe
Mix up your classic sporty look with the new 574 Metallic Patch Athletic Shoe from New Balance! The 574 Metallic Patch Athletic Shoe features a mix of suede and canvas uppers with a metallic eyestay and removable hook-and-loop tongue patch for an easy, customized style.
- Suede and canvas uppers with breathable textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Removable hook-and-loop patch on tongue with a different design on each pair so you can customize your sneakers
- Lace closure with metallic overlays at eyestay offers a secure fit
- EVA foam midsole and heel provides lasting comfort
- ENCAP midsole technology provides lightweight shock-absorbing comfort
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
New Balance began as a Boston-based arch support company in the early 1900's, developed into a specialized shoe manufacturer in the 1970's, and has grown to become a leading global athletic products company. Today New Balance is a family of brands including New Balance, Dunham, PF Flyers, Aravon, Warrior and Brine. Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. Part of producing superior footwear and athletic apparel is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance. To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and apparel, we focus on improving our technology and production methods. We have maintained five manufacturing facilities in New England where we continue to rely on the skills and teamwork of our American workforce to produce a percentage of our athletic footwear. We have also remained strongly committed to a core set of company values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.