- PETA-approved vegan construction
- Sturdy cotton twill upper with allover washout print
- Metallic heel pull
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Side zipper closure for easy on and off
- Die-cut EVA footbed with polyester top cover ensures lasting comfort
- Rubber toe cap for increased impact resistance
- Durable rubber outsole delivers traction and stability
At the heart of historical events, cultural change and revolution, Palladium is the original canvas boot since 1947. Pioneering sustainability with the use environmentally friendly, vegan and upcycled materials, they've been using recycled rubber tires for their boots’ soles since the beginning and introduced the first organic cotton boot in 1991.
Life has much to offer those who dare to embrace the unknown. Palladium's boots have been at the service of curious and independent individuals like volcano scientist Haroun Tazieff and artists from the New York avant-garde underground. Call them life explorers: open-minded individuals who have the desire to discover and leave a mark on our world. Decades of supporting life explorers has taught Palladium that the good life doesn't just happen—we have to chase it, to build it, to create it for ourselves. That's why they continue to make timeless and adaptable gear that gives people the freedom to embrace the unexpected. Because who really knows what the next moment has in store? There will always be another trail, another sidewalk, another culture to learn and discover—whether it's in a far-away city or a short bike ride from home, Palladium encourages all to explore.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!