Make some moves this season with the new Cruise Rider Platform Athletic Shoe from PUMA! These delightfully retro sneakers feature a mix of mesh and faux leather uppers with subtle metallic accents throughout, a statement-making stacked midsole, and flexible rubber outsole for traction.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic leather overlays for added durability
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Signature PUMA Formstrip and metallic logo details
- IMEVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Wavy stacked platform design
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach/Germany.