Lace up a retro gamechanger in the new Future Rider Neon Play Pop Athletic Shoe from Puma! '80s street style meets modern comfort in this updated icon, featuring padded nylon uppers with suede and leather overlays, super comfy Rider Foam midsole, and slim Federbein outsole for flexible traction.
- Lightweight padded nylon upper with leather and suede overlays
- Breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Rider Foam midsole and cushioned footbed for shock-absorbing comfort
- Newly designed slim Federbein outsole delivers flexible traction
PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach/Germany.