Bring on the drama this season with the new Reebok x Cardi B Freestyle Hi Athletic Shoe! These retro-inspired high-tops rock smooth leather uppers with tonal suede side stripes, woven metallic tongue labels for unapologetic style, dual hook-and-loop ankle straps with gold hardware, and EVA midsoles for lightweight cushioning and impact resistance. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Smooth leather upper with gold hardware and woven metallic accents
- Breathable textile lining
- Perforations on toe-box and sides for cooling air flow
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort and support around the ankle
- Lace closure with dual hook-and-loop straps at ankle offers a secure fit
- Removable padded sockliner ensures all-day comfort
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and impact resistance
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
Reebok's United Kingdom-based ancestor company was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So, in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes. The family-owned business proudly made the running shoes worn in the 1924 Summer Games by the athletes celebrated in the film "Chariots of Fire."
In 1958, two of the founder's grandsons started a companion company that came to be known as Reebok, named for an African gazelle.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!