Slip into the feel-good style of the new Cozy Vibe Low SM Rad Yarn Slip On Casual Shoe by Sanuk! This eco-friendly slip-on is sure to make Mother Earth proud by using a combination of environmentally-conscious materials from bio-based materials to recycled polyester throughout and sugarcane foam soles. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Woven textile upper
- Wool and Tencel shearling collar with recycled polyester backing for added warmth
- Soft lining made with 85% bio-based content
- Elastic midfoot gore made with 35% recycled polyester / 65% rubber
- Full-grain leather heel counter
- Cushioned footbed ensures all-day comfort
- Wool and Tencel shearling footbed lining with recycled polyester backing
- SugarMat outsole made with 55% SugarCane EVA delivers flexible traction
Sanuk products have been twice recognized at the SIMA Image Awards as the 2007 and 2010 Footwear Product of the Year. The brand is best known for its Sidewalk Surfers, often referred to as “Not-A-Shoes”, for their patented sandal construction which allows your feet to bend and flex in natural comfort. Sanuk also leads its industry by using innovative materials in its footwear such as yoga mat and indoor-outdoor carpet.
Sanuk continues to sponsor a spectrum of premier athletes, including surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter and Dave Rastovich and rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Daniel Woods. Sanuk products are now distributed in nearly 70 countries worldwide. Smile...Pass It On!
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!