Womens Sanuk Donna Boho Slip On Casual Shoe - Black / White
- Vegan construction
- Soft textile uppers made with 35% cotton and 65% GRS certified RPET (recycled materials)
- 100% cotton canvas lining
- Moc-toe stitch
- Dual elastic midfoot gore for easy on and off
- Molded EVA footbed with antimicrobial agent ensures lasting comfort while reducing odor-causing bacteria
- Happy Ü outsole made with 47% Recycled EVA foam, 6% straw, and 47% virgin rubber delivers flexible traction
Sanuk products have been twice recognized at the SIMA Image Awards as the 2007 and 2010 Footwear Product of the Year. The brand is best known for its Sidewalk Surfers, often referred to as “Not-A-Shoes”, for their patented sandal construction which allows your feet to bend and flex in natural comfort. Sanuk also leads its industry by using innovative materials in its footwear such as yoga mat and indoor-outdoor carpet.
Sanuk continues to sponsor a spectrum of premier athletes, including surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter and Dave Rastovich and rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Daniel Woods. Sanuk products are now distributed in nearly 70 countries worldwide. Smile...Pass It On!
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!