Womens Sanuk Donna Slip On Casual Shoe - Tropical
Slip into sidewalk surfer style with the new Donna Casual Shoe from Sanuk! The Donna Casual Shoe features a comfy slip-on design constructed with 50% hemp/50% cotton uppers, and signature Happy Ü outsole made from 47% Recycled EVA foam, 6% straw, and 47% virgin rubber. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Vegan construction
- Soft textile uppers made with 50% cotton and 50% hemp
- 100% cotton canvas lining
- Moc-toe stitch
- Dual elastic midfoot gore made with 75% recycled polyester offers easy on and off
- Molded EVA footbed with antimicrobial agent ensures lasting comfort while reducing odor-causing bacteria
- Happy Ü outsole made with 47% Recycled EVA foam, 6% straw, and 47% virgin rubber delivers flexible traction
- Responsibly sourced cotton
Sanuk products have been twice recognized at the SIMA Image Awards as the 2007 and 2010 Footwear Product of the Year. The brand is best known for its Sidewalk Surfers, often referred to as “Not-A-Shoes”, for their patented sandal construction which allows your feet to bend and flex in natural comfort. Sanuk also leads its industry by using innovative materials in its footwear such as yoga mat and indoor-outdoor carpet.
Sanuk continues to sponsor a spectrum of premier athletes, including surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter and Dave Rastovich and rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Daniel Woods. Sanuk products are now distributed in nearly 70 countries worldwide. Smile...Pass It On!
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!