Surf the rainbow with the new Donna ST Hemp Slip On Casual Shoe from Sanuk! These vegan-friendly Sidewalk Surfers® sport sturdy hemp uppers with soft textile lining, dual elastic mid-foot goring for easy on and off, high-rebound Soft Top Foam midsoles for lasting comfort, antimicrobial EVA footbeds for odor reduction, and flexible outsoles for flexible traction and support. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Vegan construction
- Machine-washable design
- Lightweight hemp upper with 100% cotton lining
- Side eyelets for breathability
- Collapsible heel for a quick transition to a slip-on style
- Dual elastic mid-foot goring for easy on and off
- High-rebound Soft Top Foam midsole ensures lasting comfort
- Molded EVA footbed with antimicrobial additive fights odor-causing bacteria
- Recycled EVA foam, straw, and virgin rubber outsole with Happy Ü tread delivers flexible traction
Sanuk products have been twice recognized at the SIMA Image Awards as the 2007 and 2010 Footwear Product of the Year. The brand is best known for its Sidewalk Surfers, often referred to as “Not-A-Shoes”, for their patented sandal construction which allows your feet to bend and flex in natural comfort. Sanuk also leads its industry by using innovative materials in its footwear such as yoga mat and indoor-outdoor carpet.
Sanuk continues to sponsor a spectrum of premier athletes, including surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter and Dave Rastovich and rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Daniel Woods. Sanuk products are now distributed in nearly 70 countries worldwide. Smile...Pass It On!
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!