Celebrate love and freedom with the new We Got Your Back Pride Casual Shoe from Sanuk! These slip-on sidewalk surfers rock a backless design constructed with 100% cotton uppers, whip-stitched moccasin-style toes, colorful rainbow stripes, and cushioned EVA footbeds for all-day comfort. Available online at Journeys.com!
To further support the LGBTQ+ community, Sanuk is donating a total of $40,000 to the Pacific Pride Foundation in 2022. Donations will be used for educational programs, counseling services, LGBTQ+ competency training, community events, advocacy efforts, and more.
- 100% cotton upper with colorful rainbow stripes
- 100% cotton canvas lining
- Whip-stitched moccasin-style toe
- Responsibly-sourced leather binding
- Dual elastic midfoot gore for easy on and off
- Cushioned EVA footbed with responsibly-sourced leather lining ensures all-day comfort
- Lightweight faux crepe rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
Sanuk products have been twice recognized at the SIMA Image Awards as the 2007 and 2010 Footwear Product of the Year. The brand is best known for its Sidewalk Surfers, often referred to as “Not-A-Shoes”, for their patented sandal construction which allows your feet to bend and flex in natural comfort. Sanuk also leads its industry by using innovative materials in its footwear such as yoga mat and indoor-outdoor carpet.
Sanuk continues to sponsor a spectrum of premier athletes, including surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter and Dave Rastovich and rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Daniel Woods. Sanuk products are now distributed in nearly 70 countries worldwide. Smile...Pass It On!
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!