Seek your spiritual side with the new You Got My Back Trail Casual Shoe from Sanuk! These slip-on cruisers rock a backless design constructed with woven Sedona blanket uppers, whip-stitched moccasin-style toes, cushioned EVA footbeds for all-day comfort, and faux crepe rubber outsoles with 100% jute cloth for lightweight traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Soft woven textile upper with allover stripe print
- 100% cotton canvas lining
- Whip-stitched moccasin-style toe
- Dual elastic midfoot gore for easy on and off
- Premium leather-lined footbed
- Cushioned EVA midsole ensures all-day comfort
- Lightweight faux crepe rubber outsole with 100% jute cloth delivers flexible traction
Sanuk products have been twice recognized at the SIMA Image Awards as the 2007 and 2010 Footwear Product of the Year. The brand is best known for its Sidewalk Surfers, often referred to as “Not-A-Shoes”, for their patented sandal construction which allows your feet to bend and flex in natural comfort. Sanuk also leads its industry by using innovative materials in its footwear such as yoga mat and indoor-outdoor carpet.
Sanuk continues to sponsor a spectrum of premier athletes, including surfers like Donavon Frankenreiter and Dave Rastovich and rock climbers like Chris Sharma and Daniel Woods. Sanuk products are now distributed in nearly 70 countries worldwide. Smile...Pass It On!
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!