Set sail with the timeless style and modern comfort of the new Angelfish Boat Shoe from Sperry Top-Sider! The Angelfish Boat Shoe features leather uppers with sturdy textile side panels, 360° lacing for a secure fit, molded EVA midsole for comfort, and non-marking rubber outsole with Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ technology for superior traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Hand-sewn construction
- Genuine leather upper with breathable textile accents
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- 360° lacing offers a secure fit
- Memory foam footbed ensures lasting comfort
- EVA molded midsole provides support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ technology for superior traction on wet or dry surfaces
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.