Take on the season in a seaworthy style with a streetwise twist—it's the new Maritime Repel Boot from Sperry Top-Sider! The Maritime Repel Boot features water-resistant leather uppers with cozy cotton twill lining, Thinsulate™ insulation, seam-sealed rubber shell, and durable rubber outsole with a 1.25" heel for traction and lift.
- Water-resistant full-grain leather upper
- Cotton twill lining provides lasting warmth and comfort
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation keeps your feet nice and toasty
- Ghillie lace closure offers a secure fit
- Side zipper closure for easy on and off
- Seam-sealed waterproof rubber shell keeps feet dry even in harsh conditions
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction on wet and dry traction
- Heel Height: 1.25"
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.