Accent your summer look with the new Starfish Boat Shoe by Sperry Top-Sider! These flashy handsewn boat shoes feature sturdy leather uppers with metallic faux leather accents, 360° Lacing System™, EVA heel cups for comfort, and durable rubber outsoles with molded Wave Siping™ for premium wet and dry traction. Available at select stores and online at Journeys.com!
- Handsewn moccasin design made with sturdy leather uppers
- Metallic synthetic leather accents
- 360° Lacing System™ with rawhide laces and rustproof eyelets offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed with shock-absorbing EVA heel cup ensures lasting comfort
- Durable rubber outsole with molded Wave-Siping™ delivers enhanced wet and dry traction
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.