Dress like a Kook but live like a Pogue with the new Sperry Top-Sider x Outer Banks Authentic Original Vida Boat Shoe for ladies! These stylish boat shoes feature sturdy leather uppers with etched floral accents and commemorative Outer Banks branding throughout. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Sturdy leather upper with etched floral designs
- Hand-sewn moc-toe stitch
- 360° leather lacing offers a secure fit
- OBX logo emboss on tongue
- Cushioned footbed with Outer Banks logo graphic
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole with ocean graphics delivers reliable traction on wet and dry surfaces
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent, called Razor-Siping™. and were instrumental in maximizing the traction and performance of the Authentic Original Sperry Top-Sider first introduced in 1935. Since inventing the first boat shoe, our brand continues to share our "Passion for the Sea" with those who enjoy the good life in, on and around the ocean.