Take your feet on a 'round the world adventure with the all new Courmayeur Valley Chelsea Boot from Timberland! Inspired by the cool mountain air of Italy, the luxurious Courmayeur Valley Chelsea Boot features premium nubuck uppers with soft wool and cotton lining, stretchy side panels, Ortholite® footbed and EVA midsole for comfort, and durable rubber lug sole for superior traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Premium nubuck upper with herringbone-patterned wool and cotton lining
- Dual elastic side panels for easy on and off
- Two-part flex insole with OrthoLite® footbed ensures lasting comfort
- EVA midsole provides enhanced comfort
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers traction and stability
- Heel Height: approx. 1.5"
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.