Womens Timberland Euro Hiker Boot - Wheat
Hit the trails in style this season with the new Euro Hiker Boot from Timberland! These mid-top hiking boots feature waterproof leather uppers with TimberDry™ membranes to keep the elements out, ReBOTL™ fabric lining made with at least 40% recycled plastic, padded collars and cushioned EVA footbeds for all-day comfort, and durable rubber outsoles with lugged tread for premium traction. Available exclusively at Journeys!
Style ID: 538642
- Waterproof upper made with ReBOTL™ fabric and Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane keeps the elements out
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining made with at least 40% recycled plastic
- Padded collar for added comfort and ankle support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned EVA footbed and midsole ensures all-day comfort
- Steel shank provides extra arch support
- Rubber rand for increased abrasion resistance
- Durable rubber outsole with lugged tread delivers flexible traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!
Show Us Your Style
Show us your style by tagging us @journeys on social media.