When it comes to outdoorsy hiker-chic fall fashion, it doesn't get much more iconic than Timberland Euro Hiker Boot! Built for ultimate comfort on the trail or out and about in town, the new Euro Hiker features a classic hiking boot silhouette complete with a premium nubuck leather upper, recycled materials in the laces and lining, cushioned footbed, and durable rubber tread outsole for dependable grip.
- Durable nubuck upper made with and Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Breathable mesh tongue and collar
- Soft fabric lining made with ReBOTL™ fabric (at least 40% recycled plastic
- Padded collar for added comfort and suppoort
- Lace closure with 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles) laces offers a secure fit
- EVA foam footbed and midsole for high-rebound cushioning
- Rubber rand for increased abrasion resistance
- Durable rubber outsole delivers premium traction and durability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.