Womens Timberland Heritage Hiker Boot - Taupe
Hit the trail in style this season with the new Heritage Hiker Boot from Timberland! These winter-weather hiking boots feature combination Better Leather and ReBOTL™ fabric uppers, molded rubber toe bumpers for extra protection, removable anti-fatigue footbeds for all-day comfort, and durable rubber lug outsoles for flexible traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
Style ID: 538658
- Combination ReBOTL™ fabric (containing at least 50% recycled plastic) and Better Leather upper from a tannery rated silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Breathable ReBOTL™ fabric lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Molded rubber toe bumper provides extra protection
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed ensures all-day comfort
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Durable rubber outsole with lugged tread delivers flexible traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!
Show Us Your Style
Show us your style by tagging us @journeys on social media.