Hit the streets in style with the trail-inspired Kinsley Nellie Hiker Boot from Timberland! These waterproof hiker-style boots feature soft nubuck uppers with seam-sealed construction, soft ReBOTL™ fabric lining (made with recycled materials), and a durable rubber outsole with a 2" heel for lift. Available exclusively at Journeys!
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Seam-sealed construction keeps water out
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Soft fabric lining made with ReBOTL™ fabric (at least 40% recycled plastic
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Memory foam footbed and EVA midsole ensure lasting comfort
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers superior traction
- Heel Height: 2"
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.